The proper alignment of your teeth is important for cosmetic and functional reasons. Deviations in your bite pattern can leave you with an unattractive smile, as well as an increased chance of suffering chipped tooth enamel, dental fractures, and a loss of tooth tissue. To correct your bad bite without the use of traditional braces, Dr. Brett Gluck might be... read more »
View Our Website In Your Language
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (3 stacked dots) and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More (3 stacked dots).
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add Languages.