Your braces are a serious investment which will correct the alignment of your teeth. Dr. Gluck can adjust the tension on your braces. Over time this will steadily shift your teeth into their ideal position. If any part of your braces becomes broken or you suffer from cavities on multiple teeth, the complications and treatment process may alter the tension... read more »
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (3 stacked dots) and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More (3 stacked dots).
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add Languages.
Maintaining good oral hygiene with braces is essential for preventing complications during the realignment process. If you develop cavities on multiple teeth, it could potentially increase the number of adjustments needed to achieve your final smile. To help you maintain good oral hygiene with braces, your orthodontist, Dr. Brett Gluck, offers the following insights. When brushing your teeth twice each... read more »
Even though your braces are made from durable materials that are not susceptible to tooth decay, you will still need to clean them. If you develop cavities on multiple teeth, the resulting complications can significantly increase the amount of time you need to wear braces. To aid in this endeavor, your orthodontist, Dr. Brett Gluck, recommends some special oral hygiene... read more »