After your teeth have reached their ideal alignment and your braces have been removed, there will still be some degree of residual tension in the periodontal ligaments anchoring your teeth in their sockets. This means you will need to use a retainer for a while to maintain your new alignment while the tension in your periodontal ligaments subsides. A Hawley... read more »
View Our Website In Your Language
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (3 stacked dots) and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More (3 stacked dots).
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add Languages.