Snore guards are typically used to help mitigate snoring and breathing interruptions caused by untreated sleep apnea. They often need to be prescribed by a qualified orthodontist like Dr. Brett Gluck. There are several different designs and styles. The one he recommends for you will be based on the particular details of your mouth as well as your personal preference.... read more »
View Our Website In Your Language
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (3 stacked dots) and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More (3 stacked dots).
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add Languages.