Orthodontics might be just the thing for correcting your temporomandibular joint disorder (TMD). Don’t believe us? Here’s how it works: TMJ disorders are sometimes formed by what is called a malocclusion. That’s the technical term for a misaligned bite. A bad bite can be a strain on both your teeth and jaw, leading to the painful disorder that is TMD.... read more »
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (3 stacked dots) and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More (3 stacked dots).
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add Languages.
Braces have been a popular treatment for children and teenagers for many, many years. In recent years, the use of braces in adults has been growing. There are many reasons why braces in Johns Creek, Georgia, can help not just children, but adults. There are many reasons why Dr. Brett Gluck may recommend braces for you or your child. Braces... read more »