Orthodontics might be just the thing for correcting your temporomandibular joint disorder (TMD). Don’t believe us? Here’s how it works: TMJ disorders are sometimes formed by what is called a malocclusion. That’s the technical term for a misaligned bite. A bad bite can be a strain on both your teeth and jaw, leading to the painful disorder that is TMD.... read more »
View Our Website In Your Language
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (3 stacked dots) and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More (3 stacked dots).
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add Languages.