Alignment issues and overcrowded teeth as well as over or under bite issues are common reasons why Quality Orthodontic Care might recommend having braces installed on your teeth. There are different types of braces. Yet they all essentially work the same way. Through the course of minor gradual adjustments, the periodontal ligaments that anchor your teeth in place are stretched... read more »
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (3 stacked dots) and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More (3 stacked dots).
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add Languages.
If you have alignment issues in your smile or other teeth in your mouth, it can leave you feeling self-conscious and wanting a more functional mouth. In some cases, braces might be called for if you have a significant under-bite or overbite. With a simple consultation session Quality Orthodontic Care can help you find the type of braces that are... read more »