Oral hygiene is vital for your oral health, and it’s even more important when you have braces. The reason is because if you don’t properly clean your teeth and braces regularly, your smile can be vulnerable to major dental problems. These problems can be painful and inconvenient and they can also prolong your treatment process. So, please keep up on... read more »
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (3 stacked dots) and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More (3 stacked dots).
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add Languages.
While you’re aligning your smile, it’s extremely important to take good care of your teeth and appliance. This is because if you keep your oral health and braces in tip-top shape, there is a chance you’ll avoid dental and orthodontic issues and you will stay on track toward your perfect smile. So, to help you take good care of your... read more »
If you would like to have a successful orthodontic experience, it’s best to stay as healthy as possible during your treatment. If you stay healthy, your teeth and appliance will remain in tip-top shape and you will have the smile results you are looking for. So, to help you take good care of your oral health while you transform your... read more »