If you want a successful orthodontic experience, then it’s best to have a positive relationship with your braces. To help you develop that relationship, our Quality Orthodontic Care team recommends that you do the following things: -Floss: Flossing cleans the spaces between your teeth and prevents gum disease, which is why it’s best to floss at least once a day.... read more »
View Our Website In Your Language
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (3 stacked dots) and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More (3 stacked dots).
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add Languages.