If you have questions about sleep apnea, then our orthodontist, Dr. Brett Gluck, is happy to help you find the answers. Sleep apnea is a sleep disorder that can be very dangerous. This is because it involves interrupted breathing as you rest. This means your breathing repeatedly stops and begins. To help you find the answers you need about sleep... read more »
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (3 stacked dots) and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More (3 stacked dots).
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add Languages.
Snore guards are typically used to help mitigate snoring and breathing interruptions caused by untreated sleep apnea. They often need to be prescribed by a qualified orthodontist like Dr. Brett Gluck. There are several different designs and styles. The one he recommends for you will be based on the particular details of your mouth as well as your personal preference.... read more »
If you are unfamiliar with sleep apnea, it is a sleep disorder which is often caused by the obstruction or interruption of airflow while you sleep. If you suffer from this sleep disorder, you are not alone. Many people struggle to get the sleep they need because of this interrupted breathing pattern. Not only is sleep apnea common, but it... read more »