Sometimes brushing your teeth when you have braces is quite challenging. This is to be expected, especially because braces have tiny brackets and wires that can make removing food particles and plaque a tough task. However, no matter how tough brushing can be, it’s still important to properly and effectively clean your teeth and appliance. To help you do so,... read more »
View Our Website In Your Language
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (3 stacked dots) and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More (3 stacked dots).
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add Languages.