Braces are handy appliances that can give you the smile of your dreams. However, if you’re not careful and take good care of your smile, you could suffer the consequences, and one of those consequences is soft enamel. So, it’s important to do all you can to maintain strong enamel when you have braces in Johns Creek, Georgia, and our... read more »
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (3 stacked dots) and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More (3 stacked dots).
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add Languages.
Oral hygiene is vital for your oral health, and it’s even more important when you have braces. The reason is because if you don’t properly clean your teeth and braces regularly, your smile can be vulnerable to major dental problems. These problems can be painful and inconvenient and they can also prolong your treatment process. So, please keep up on... read more »
If you are one who has braces as well as bad breath, which is also known as halitosis, then you have poor oral hygiene, and it’s time to step it up a notch. Bad breath generally occurs when food gets stuck in your mouth and the bacteria on that food lets out an odor. This is very common for people... read more »